chevron_right close

If you have a request for your child to be given a medication at school, please complete the appropriate permission form and return it to the School Nurse or Health Assistant.  The forms are attached your convenience.  A new form must be completed at the start of each school year even though there may be no change in medication.

Medications must be dropped off and picked up from school by a Parent or Guardian.  Students may not transport any medication to and from school.

If the medication is a controlled substance, it must be picked up med when requested by the school. For non-controlled substances, the school district is an authorized entity to transport the medication for the purpose of destruction of the unused or abandoned medications.

For more information, please see the medication policy in the student handbook or under your schools web page.