HLWW District 2687 Preschool
"A 4 Star Rated Preschool"
A Rating Tool for Selecting High Quality Early Education
Parent Aware’s Star Ratings help parents find programs that go above and beyond to prepare children for school and life. The one- to four-star rating system measures best practices identified by research that help children succeed in kindergarten and beyond. To earn a Four Star Rating, programs are excelling in the use of best practices in preparing kids for kindergarten.
Programs earning a Four Star shows that it is equipped to offer the very best in quality early learning and kindergarten readiness, assuring parents that it is doing all it can to prepare their children for school.
- Exemplifies a truly engaged school readiness partner for parents
- Ongoing assessment of child’s progress and regular updates to parents
- Continually adapts lesson plans and goals to meet individual needs
- Trained on children’s developmental disabilities
- Communicates across cultures
- Receives and documents on-going childhood-related education
- Devoted to strong, caring relationships with each child
- Adopted the latest approaches to keeping children’s learning on track
- Committed to daily activities and routines that help children learn
- Places a focus on children’s health and safety
For more information visit www.parentawareratings.org
HLWW District 2687 Preschool uses Creative Curriculum and the GOLD Assessment System as well as Everyday Math and OWL curriculums.
2-day classes for 3-year-olds
2 & 3 day classes for 4 & 5 year olds
Limited Financial assistance available
Transportation arrangements currently available subject to change. If your child is in need of transportation, they will be placed in a preschool location based on transportation.
For more information, contact Community Education 320-543-4670
District 2687 Preschool maintains a tuition assistance fund. Monetary donations for the tuition assistance fund are welcome. We also will use donations of new and used classroom equipment and materials. Our preschool serves children ages 3, 4, and 5.
The curriculum provides children with a focused approach to learning and a strong emphasis on literacy skills. The fun activities for children include personal and social development, language and literacy, mathematical thinking, scientific thinking, social studies, the arts, physical development, and health.
Thank you to all our contributors.