Welcome to the clay target home page. If you are interested in participating in clay target there are a few requirements.
1. Must complete DNR gun safety training. ( I do not teach the DNR safety course)
2. Be at least in the 7th grade and be in the school district.
3. We only use 12 gauge at the range.
4. Have transportation to and from the Waverly Gun Club.
5. Have a valid school sports physical.
6. Since we shoot on Tuesdays at the gun club starting at 4:30 pm, I would prefer team members that are dedicated to the team and not and try to participate with a concurrent season sport.
If you are interested you will need to contact me at email@example.com.
The fall league participation cost is $125.00 and the spring cost is $200.00. This covers the cost of ammunition, targets, and MN State High School League fees. Checks will be made out to ISD 2687.
Fall league is approximately 6 weeks long with no state qualifier. Participants are capped at 25.
Spring league is approximately 10 weeks long. Participants are capped at 30 and there is a state qualifier in Alexandria one week after school gets out. Spring league does have a high school lettering option.
Any other questions call or e-mail me
Coach Schmidt 320-543-4600 ext 4122.